Three rules for healthy eating
1. Drink plenty of water
2. Limit alcohol and coffee intake
3. Eat seasonal foods as close to their natural state as possible
1. Drink at least 1 lt water per day more if I can
2. Cut out alcohol or have one only small wine spritzer (1/2 white wine, 1/2 soda/mineral water)
3. Eat more 'raw' foods, vegies nuts etc.
2. Drink lots of water
3. Enjoy food!!!
2. Lots of lovely veggies
3. Lean protein
*Eat as close to nature as you can with your food groups for the day
*Don't eat whilst doing other things - take time for your food to digest
St. Pete weight loss
2. Mostly plants
3. Not much of it
Add your comment
To post comments you need to be a member of The Food Coach club. Membership is free, so click here to begin posting!
If you are already registered, or are already a member of The Food Coach Club, simply enter your username and password below to begin commenting.
«Forgotten your password? Click here»